Integrated, open-ended, distributed solution for Real-Time Monitoring and Video Surveillance.
Main features include:
- Powerful video processor with full set of CCTV functionalities
- Real-time high quality video compression
- High Quality, High Resolution Digital Video
- Secure Real-Time Video over the Internet
- Real-time video motion detection based on neural network
- Flexible and scalable
- Event driven engine
- Remote control
- Modular, open and object oriented design
Powerful Video Subsystem
The powerful video subsystem allows several robust functionalities, including:
Secure Real-Time Video over the Internet
- Multi-layered split screen viewing
- Live video from remote-based servers
- Digital video recording
- Pre-alarm/post-alarm recording
- Video recording triggered by any system event
- Video motion detection
- High quality video compression
- Video image enhancement
- Image/video printing/exporting
- Unlimited disc space for archiving
- Custom arrangement of camera views
- Remote pan/tilt/zoom control
WGY Digital Video allows real-time viewing and implementation of live video from any computer with a remote connection. The system also enables several functions such as virtual and remote pan/tilt/zoom camera control, archived video footage retrieval, and simultaneous digital recording and playback.
- E-mail Integration
- Proxy/Firewall Integration
- Paging Integration
- Intercom System Integration, etc.
The WGY Digital Video was designed to seamlessly integrate with other systems, such as WGY Access Control
and WGY Visitor Management
, or overlay a client’s existing infrastructure.
The system features a flexible, open-ended architecture design that allows virtually unlimited camera configuration and unlimited interface capabilities.
WGY Digital Video can provide automation with WGY Policy Management. The system can automate actions based on pre-defined user events, such as video motion detection, an access control policy violation attempt, or fire alarm detection. The system can even provide users instant notification of an emergency event by sending users video footage via-email, calling police, or displaying the alarm condition on the DV workstation monitor.
Connection of auxiliary equipment and devices
The system can interface a variety of auxiliary equipment and devices for enhanced digital video, including microphones, seismic sensors, pressure transducers, magnetic contacts, gas analyzers, sirens, light, etc.
Web Video Casting
- Live Video on the Web
- Multiple Camera Views
- Remote pan/tilt/zoom Control
- Remote System Control
- Secure Video Access
- Outdoor activities / Sports
- Day Care
- Scientific Monitoring
How It Works:
- Client opens the Web-page
- Web-page links Video Server
- Video Server transmits multicast video stream